Current policy effective as of April 10, 2020
Coss Products Corp collects your information through our products.
Your personal information is gathered through the following methods:
- Registering an account. Some of our Products give you the option of creating a user account. If you decide to create an account, you will provide us with certain personal information, such as your user name and password. You are not required to register to use our Products.
- Purchasing a Coss Products Corp Product. When you make a purchase, you are given the option of logging into an account or checking out as a guest. In either case, when you purchase a Coss Products Corp Product, you will provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, payment information, and shipping address.
- When you make a payment to Coss Products Corp, you may need to provide personal information which may include sensitive personal information, such as your credit card number.
- When you submit information to us by posting a review of our Products on our website getcoss.com, we receive information in your submission, including any personal information. If you choose to submit Content to any public area of our website getcoss.com, such Content is considered as “public” and it is not subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- When you communicate with us, for example, by sending an email to us, calling our customer service department or subscribing to our newsletters, we collect personal information from you.
- From time to time, we may get in touch with you so you can participate in optional online surveys. Deciding to participate means you will be asked to provide certain personal information.
- Coss Products Corp through our website getcoss.com may collect and store information as you use it. This includes Internet Protocol (IP), addresses, cookie identifier, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our websites and applications (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This date will be analyzed in order to add and manage our Products. Information that we passively collect may be combined with other information about you, including personal information such as when you are logged into your Coss Products Corp account.
- We may use tracking technology such as pixels, cookies, server logs and any other similar technology to evaluate trends, manage our website, track your movements around our website, and to collect demographic information about our users. This non-personal information may be combined with other personal information when you log into your Coss Products Corp account
How does Coss Products Corp use your information
Users and customers can rest assured that we do not share or disclose your personal information and we never monetize your personal information. We use it for our research and to develop products with high-quality standards to help you relax and sleep better as well as to optimize offers and promotions we can give you.
Your personal information is used by Coss Products Corp in the following ways:
- For internal and service-related use, this means for improvement of our Products, and includes analyzing interactions with our Products, their performance, error identification that impair functionality, detection of security incidents, protections against malicious, fraudulent or illegal activities; for research related to technological development and demonstration and to enhance our Products or our website.
- For advertising purposes which helps us deliver adequate and targeted advertising. This may include consumers directly and unaffiliated advertising partners in order to measure the effectiveness of advertising on behalf of our advertising partners, and to identify the audience most likely to respond to an advertisement.
- For communication purposes, by sending you emails to any email address you provide in order to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes.
- For marketing, as we may use your personal information to send you information about our Products.
- We may use or add other non-personal data for any purpose, including marketing. This will help us analyze interactions between customers and our Products, check the performance of our Products and improve them, and we may have to share such information with our business partners, affiliates, or any other third party. Similarly, we may enhance any such and aggregated data collected via our Products with other information collected from our business partners.
How do we use automatic collection technologies?
- Operationally Necessary: technologies that allow you to access our Products and tools that are required to maintain functionality and monitor and protect our Products.
- Performance-Related: technologies that allow us to assess the performance of our Products and help us understand how our users and visitors interact with our Products.
- Functionality-Related: technologies that allow us to offer you an enhanced experience when using our Products, such as identifying you when you sign in to your account or keeping track of your preferences.
- Advertising or Targeting-Related: first- or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests on our Products or on third-party websites and applications.
Coss Products Corp may disclose your information in the following ways:
- We may share your personal information with our vendors and Service providers who perform services on our behalf. They are authorized to use such information only as necessary to provide these services to us, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, sending and improving communications, developing and improving our Products, detecting, preventing, and remediating fraud or other prohibited activities, and other support for the provision of our Products.
- Any Content you post on our website may be shown on getcoss.com to other users and they may be able to see your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- If required by law and similar disclosures, we may have to access, preserve or disclose your personal information and any Content if doing so is required or appropriate to comply with law enforcement requests and legal processes, such as a court order, government request, or subpoena. We will do the same if in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect yours’, ours’ or other’s rights, property, safety or investigate fraud.
We may also disclose your personal information with your permission.
Your Choices and Rights
- You may have the right to access to the personal information we have collected about you, to request correction of your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate, request deletion of personal information we hold about you, and request restriction of or object to processing, including the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, all of the above in accordance to applicable law.
- You can make any of these requests in our website getcoss.com. We will answer your request in a reasonable timeframe. We reserve the right to save transaction data as is necessary to comply with legal obligations or for purposes of standard business operations.
- You may have the right to request from us once per year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of Personal Information disclosed to those third parties.
- You may stop, restrict or remove cookies on your computer by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please keep in mind, cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt-out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- In order to manage our advertising, we may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you advertising upon your interests. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our third-party advertising partners do not have access to, nor do we share with such third parties any Usage Data. Just to be clear, if you choose to opt-out by adjusting your browser settings or by using a website established by a self-regulatory group, these cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to opt-out. Also, please be aware that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- If you receive any unsolicited email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of the email to opt-out from receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information in accordance with this policy.
Third-party sites and social media platforms
Our website may contain links to other websites and they may reference or link to getcoss.com. Those websites are not controlled by us so we encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application that you use and interact with. We are not to be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or applications. Visiting them is at your own risk.
Our website may also have links and interactive features with other social media platforms. If you already use those platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our website. Please be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Security of your information
Using our website to provide personal information to us means you agree on communicating with us electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our website. If we learn of a security breach, we may notify you by posting a notice on getcoss.com, sending an email to you, or by mail, as required by law.
Data retentionWe will keep information for as long as it is needed to provide you our products or services. Information will also be kept and used to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 17 years of age. If you find out your child has provided us with your personal information without your permission, notify us at email@example.com. If we know we have collected personal information from children under 17, we will immediately delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
If you are an international user, please note that by using our website, you are transferring your personal data to the United States.
If you provide us your personal information, it will be transferred outside the European Union and sent to the United States. The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy. By providing your personal information, you accept its storage and use as described in this Policy.
If for any reason our practices regarding collected information change and we think of new uses not previously disclosed in this Policy, we will provide notice to obtain consent before any updates or changes are made, as may be required by law.
Coss Products Corp takes serious precautions when it comes to securing your personal information. When you submit sensitive data via the Site, it is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
Using encryption to protect information helps us protect your information online and offline. Rest assured that only employees who need this information to perform their specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers where we store the data are maintained in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Coss Products Corp uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build our user’s and customers’ trust in our website use, therefore we provide simple and secure access and communication of credit cards and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Contact information for Privacy issues
Coss Products Corp